HAWKEYE VS DEADPOOL #0
(W) Gerry Duggan (A) Matteo Lolli (Cover) James Harren
• Once upon a time, champions emerged to fight evil plaguing humanity. They fought for salvation, for all that is good in the world — and they won. They were kind, generous and self-sacrificing. They were heroes. These are not those heroes.
• Meet Hawkeye: Ladies man (“ladies man” because the ladies love to hate this man), crossbow crusader and, most importantly, Avenger. He’s the only guy on the team without any powers, though, so cut him a little slack.
• Then there’s Deadpool (MR. Deadpool to you, skippy) — the regeneratin’ degenerate. You can shoot him, stab him, and make with the punchy-punchy right in his face, but nothing can keep the Merc with a Mouth down.
• What do they have in common? Halloween and a S.H.I.E.L.D. espionage mystery that has the both heroes racing against the clock while outshining one another. It’s a Hawkeye & Deadpool comic 75 years in the making, give or take 75 years.
My saint bernard lets the outside cats sleep with him
ARE YOU SERIOUS
Save this to your phones or computer and post it on other websites like twitter too!
Why would you NOT reblog this?
Ah yes because us men don’t know this, we are mindless animals who must always be reminded so
Well with all the times you fuck up, we cant really take anymore chances.
I remember a guy comedian saying that he doesn’t even understand why women go on dates because statistically men are more dangerousness than bears for women.
- What should we do next: Something good, something bad? Bit of both?
- We’ll follow your lead, Star-Lord.
- A bit of both!
You found me, mouth like a pomegranate
picking flowers in my mother’s field.
An invitation of sorts.
You took it as one and spent five months
thinking about slipping your fingers into my mouth.
I think the Earth changed the day we met,
It had been waiting for you to bare your teeth
and swallow me whole
It had been waiting for the cup of your palm
around my neck except you didn’t have to beg baby
you said “let me show you what flowers look like
from the earth up.”
and I said “yes, please. Show me your flowers,
show me your dead, show me your fingers.”
My mother warned me about gods like you,
hungry, greedy gods like you
all desire and no thought
all want and no logic
I was the same.
I skipped with you into hell
Artemis knows dragged, I know this:
I held my arms outwards and let you tie them
so softly that I asked what they were made of
and you said “prayers.”
We kissed at the entrance, open-mouthed
we kissed like we were starving,
kissed like the dead were crawling out of hell
I decorated your dark with flowers
and sat on your lap and fed you petals.
It makes me burn when they say
“Hades stole Persephone.”
and I tell them “No.
I stole him.”
but have you considered:
- strong females who don’t denounce femininity or being girly
- strong females who are “like every other girl” bc why the hell not girls are rad
- strong females who tear down the culture of girls hating on other girls
- strong females who are proud to be feminists
- strong females who support and acknowledge trans women
- strong females who understand that being strong isn’t synonymous with manly or with “acting like a man”
id hit up barnes and noble during the purge
signs you’re a book addict #1: when you’re willing to risk being brutally murdered for free books
trouble is her middle name : “girls, come on. leave the saving of the world to the men? I don’t think so.” (a heart-thumping, fist-pumping, defiance-screaming mix for putting on your superhero costume and saving the goddamn day.)
— she was free.
// A little edit of Elizabeth for cxwyll.
what if all mermaids & sirens are lesbians who are singing to attract ladies so when they get men instead they just toss them aside & accidentally drown them in frustration??
I can confirm this is 100% true